You should splurge on yourself every once in a while, especially if you’ve been lucky enough to have some extra cash. A lot of people have different preferences when it comes to splurging. Some people want to spoil their taste buds and tummy with tasty meals, and some want to purchase the hottest gadget on the market. But there are people who want to spoil themselves on a whole new level by giving their wrist a shiny glam by purchasing a luxury watch! And for luxury fans, or for some who want to purchase luxury items once in a while, their collection of pricey items wouldn’t be possibly complete without luxury watches!
But with dozens and dozens of luxury watches competing for your wrist (and wallet), it can certainly be overwhelming to choose a watch that perfectly fits your taste. Don’t worry, we’ve done the task of searching for and ranking the best luxury watches in the market to provide you a list of the best ones that deserve your picky wrist.
- Tiffany & Co Atlas® 2-Hand 37.5 mm Watch
- Starting with an undeniable classic, this Atlas® 2-Hand 37.5 mm Tiffany & Co watch costs $3000. It is made of silver stainless steel with a 37.5 mm case, and of course the iconic tiffany blue azure dial. It has a minimalistic yet elegant feel to it, allowing it to be worn at almost any event, such as parties and work. It is also quite durable, with it being water-resistant to 50 meters, allowing it for frequent use.
- Daniel Wellington Black Sheffield 40 Rose Gold
It has a stylish blackstrap made from Italian leather, which would certainly complement any of your stylish outfits. Also, it is made from durable and scratch-resistant stainless steel, which gives you peace of mind that your timepiece can weather any unexpected bumps and scratches.
But these are not the only things that it can weather, it was also specifically designed to be a water-resistant timepiece, so you can be sure that it would remain safe even in the presence of water.
One more important thing to add here is that it uses a Japanese quartz movement to ensure that a precise clockwork smoothly functions within your precious watch.
- Chanel j12 watch caliber 12.1, 38 mm
- Going a bit higher in price, this watch costs $6200. This Chanel model comes in both black and white, highly resistant ceramic and steel, and lacquered dial. Making it either a masculine black on black, or elegant white on white. In addition it is highly durable not only because of its material, but water resistance and steel triple-folding buckle as well. Its sleek look allows it to be worn both formally and casually, and even everyday.
- Tag Heuer Formula 1 Men’s Quartz Watch
One dominant feature of this watch is its durability. This Formula 1 Edition watch of Tag Heuer is made of a steel case interlinked with a steel bracelet and ceramic center links to ensure that this timepiece would be as durable as possible.
Aside from durability, it also doesn’t limit your thirst for adventures as it is designed to perform even in 200-meter deep water.
On top of these features that spoil your desire for an adrenaline rush, this watch also features a speed endurance, high-precision chronograph, and quartz movement, which makes it a very worthy addition to your timepiece collection.
- Panthère De Cartier
- A bit more on the feminine and side, this $7700 watch is a small model, with quartz movement, and yellow gold steel. One of the most distinctive in Cartier style, it is both sophisticated and classic. Its case is a 18K yellow gold and steel, with a crown set and a synthetic blue spinel, silvered dial, blued-steel sword-shaped hands. Very durable, it is also slightly water-resistant, allowing frequent wearing in both formal and casual events, even work.
- Michael Kors Ladies Slim Runway Watch MK3181
This watch features an ultra-stylish rose-gold color bezel that screams “luxury” wherever it goes. It also has a chocolate-colored dial that perfectly complements its luxurious bezel. But this watch is not all about luxury, as it was also made to be tough. This Ladies Slim Runway watch is water-resistant up to 50-meters making it a durable and luxurious timepiece at the same time.
One more thing that adds to its durability is its stainless bracelet and push-button deployment clasp, which ensures that your timepiece would be firmly (but comfortably) attached to you wherever you go.
And to complete its great features, this watch uses a Japanese quartz movement to ensure that its accuracy won’t be compromised even by a bit.
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual 31
- To those who like a classic look with a pop of color, this watch is definitely for you. Made out of silver oyster steel, this model is iconic for its coral red dial and distinctive face which features the hour markers made from 8 ct gold to prevent tarnishing, specific to Rolex. It was designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection. It is very durable with its Oyster, flat three-piece links, Scratch-resistant sapphire, and of course water resistance. It’s simple yet classy look goes great for work, formal, and casual occasions. Making it very much worth its price of $6000.
- Marc By Marc Jacobs Women Quartz Chronograph Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Expect toughness from this timepiece as it features a durable 12mm stainless steel case, a 50-meter water-resistant overall construction, and a double push-button safety clasp.
And even with its toughness, there’s no way that this timepiece would ever forget to be stylish and luxurious. With its two-tone, silver and rose gold body, a silver dial, and crystal hour markers, it exudes nothing but class and luxury that would definitely turn heads wherever it goes.
- BVLGARI BVLGARI Watch
- A bit more pricey than the rest at almost $10’000, this watch is made up of a 18 kt rose gold and stainless steel case and bracelet, 18 kt rose gold bezel engraved with double logo, and a emerald green satiné soleil lacquered dial and diamond indexes. Definitely the peak of luxury as it is inspired by the design of ancient Roman coins, making it have a timeless and opulent look. It is definitely made for grander occasions such as parties, but this watch is quite durable with its folding steel buckle and water resistance up to 30m.
- Emporio Armani AR1787
To ensure that its precision would always be at its finest, this watch uses a Japanese quartz movement, which is already a standard feature on various luxury watches.
Aside from precision, it’s also about toughness as it is made with an added layer of mineral to add strength to its stainless steel body. Also, it is water-resistant up to 30 meters, making it a reliable timepiece that can weather various elements like water.
And to ensure that it is firmly attached to your wrist, it has a special push-button butterfly clasp that provides firmness and comfort on your wrist.
Without a doubt, luxury watches are worthy investments, but to make the most out of your purchase, you need to do thorough research to find the one that exactly matches your taste and lifestyle.
Also, having a pricey and impressive timepiece entails some major responsibilities, which include taking care of it. Because no matter how tough a watch is, the length of its lifespan and beauty would always depend on you.
We hope that the list that we’ve provided above has helped you narrow down on the best luxury watch for you that would serve not only as a luxury item but as a reward for your hard work and perseverance.