Deciding on what gift to give your partner, or your boyfriend in particular can be a bit of a challenge. Oftentimes we want our gifts to them to be meaningful, yet practical at the same time, something that shows that you care for them, but also something they can use everyday. Finding a gift that hits all these targets is a tedious process, but there are indeed a few that do just that, with one example being a watch. Seeing as watches are vital when it comes to everyday functions, since one should always know the time in order to keep on schedule as well as on track. Not only that there are plenty of types of watches a person can choose from, so being able to select the perfect one to meet your boyfriend’s needs and wants gives that added meaning.
But to narrow the selection down a bit, here are 7 watch gift ideas, from automatic, digital, and analog, that can hopefully help you in your search for the perfect one.
- HUGO BOSS MEN’S WATCH 1512567
– One of the cheapest options on this list, only costing below €200 on DialOutlet, Hugo Boss’s Chronograph watch has a sleek and masculine look with its black on black design and supple leather. It features a 44 millimeter case diameter, a textured dial with luminous hands, and of course three chronograph subdials, topped off with water resistance up to the depth of 50 meters. Perfect for both formal and athletic events.
- TISSOT MEN’S WATCH T41.1.483.53
– A bit more expensive compared to the first, costing €420, yet more sustainable. The Tissot T41.1.483.53 watch is a classic two-tone silver bracelet watch best for formal and office events. Manufactured by one of the most respected brands in the field and made of quality stainless steel, this watch features a black masculine dial, a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, luminous Roman numeral markers, and a date window. It is also slightly water resistant and durable, yet still better suited for more formal occasions.
- TAG HEUER AQUARACER CALIBRE 5 WAY201C.FC6395 MEN’S AUTOMATIC WATCH
– If your boyfriend is an adventure seeker and into sports, more specifically water sports, this watch is definitely for him. This Aquaracer timepiece, costing below €2000, is exclusive to Tag Heuer. It is made of textile and steel, giving it a sleek look. It is built for speed and endurance, making it not only perfect for swimming and diving, but the office as well as it is also stylish enough for everyday use.
- BURBERRY MEN’S WATCH BU9350
– Back to the cheaper end, this watch costs below €300. Burberry’s quality stainless steel bracelet watch also features a chronograph quartz movement, classy white dial, elegant casing, and a date function. It’s the perfect type of watch to wear for the office and formal events with its silver check stamped dial, silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- EMPORIO ARMANI MENS WATCH AR0673
– Still on the cheaper yet more classic end is this Emporio Armani timepiece. Costing below €300, it is a Italian-made no-nonsense modern yet classy model. It gives a sophistication and timeless feel with its silver stainless steel case, black dial and crystal face, suitable for both formal and casual everyday wear. It is also very durable with its water resistance and scratch resistance.
- TAG HEUER AQUARACER CALIBRE 5 WAY201B.BA0927 MEN’S AUTOMATIC WATCH
– More on the luxurious end, this watch costs below €1600, and with its iconic royal blue dial, it is definitely a unique choice. A diving watch, it is extremely water resistant and durable, perfect for sports at a 300-meter water resistance. But it is also a great watch for formal, office, and casual events, especially with its silver stainless steel casing and tapered metal bracelet.
- TAG HEUER CARRERA CALIBRE 5 WAR2A10.FC6337 MEN’S AUTOMATIC WATCH
– A bit beyond luxurious, the Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Men’s Automatic Watch costs a whopping €2400. Made out of black leather, it has a pop of color with it’s white arrows and white Arabic numerals. A bit heavy on the pocket, it makes up for it in its design, water resistance, scratch resistance and durability. Perfect for almost any occasion, it is definitely worth every penny.
With that being said, finding the perfect gift for your man may get tedious at times. But if you truly want to get him something practical and meaningful, a watch is definitely the way to go. With the wide array of choices you will surely find the best one for him. Doing so shows that you not only love him, but also listens to his needs and wants, further strengthening your relationship.